Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My personal Revolution Flag

I was having a conversation about the symbols of a revolution. It got me to thinking. When I talk about the Fed, about the NWO, heck even if I talk about the constitution I'm often accused of being a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. So I thought it would be fun and appropriate to take the object of my ridicule and transform it into the symbol of my individual liberty. Much like what Christians do with the cross of Christ. It was the object of our ridicule, a symbol of torture and death, of the power of the state and culture over us, after the resurrection it became the symbol of victory.


The tin foil hat is a moniker for a person who thinks outside the box and isn't afraid to discuss his or her thoughts, sometimes referred to as a "conspiracy theorist". The trend for labeling free thinkers as conspiracy theorists prompted me to put a twist on an old saying:
"Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, those who do are doomed to be called conspiracy theorists."

However, this is neither something to be ashamed of nor to ridicule. Our free thinking minds are the most dangerous threats to all forms of tyranny, and if they want mine, well they can just try to come and take it.

So here's my flag:



It's loosely based on the 1835 come and take it flag:



When we win the fight for our individual liberties, I'm going to put on the most elaborate tin foil hat I can come up with to celebrate. I'm going to stand on the steps in front of the federal reserve and scream at the top of my lungs, "My tin foil hat is worth more than all the money you can print, it's not for sale!"

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Chad will read this post and think about his own tin foil hat. Just don't wear it in a lightening storm!
I love you,
Your Wife

Unknown said...

Dax,
I have not gotten on your blog in a while. It is good to hear truth being applied from to the lies of our age. God bless you and your family.
Kendell