Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Team Chip Tae Kwon Do

Triston and I are now both orange belts in Tae Kwon Do (it goes white, yellow, orange, green, high green, blue, high blue, red, red white, high red, recommended black, black, and then degrees of black). Both of us really enjoy it and we are learning alot and working hard too. The school we go to here in Elk City is called "Team Chip", our instructor is Steve Fischer. Here is a video of Chip Townsend, the "Chip" of "Team Chip", doing a demo for Century Martial Arts.

All of the black belts are fun to watch because they can do some amazing stuff. Chip is particularly good:



I'm working on a video for Steve (our instructor) now, I will put it up when I am done with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm holding out to see Dax working some Tae Kwon Do moves out. Can you put your hand through a 2 x 4 yet? Maybe a flying round house kick? I think these videos could have some serious potential on you tube.

fiodax said...

No, like I said, I'm just and orange belt, that's like being the OSU cowboys of Tae Kwon Do, so although I have alot of heart in the game, I'm not any good at it yet.

Anonymous said...

Actually, to be the OSU Cowboys of Tae Kwon Do, you'd break a couple of cinder blocks with your head early and when nobody really cares about it and then get your ass kicked by an eight year old in the tournament with everyone watching.